Blazer – Black with School Logo on left chest pocket
Shirt/Blouse: Plain white shirt or blouse (must have top button)
Tie: Maroon/blue with House colour or black and silver for Year 11 (available from the School Office)
Trousers: Plain black (loose fitting)
Skirt: Plain black pleated
Socks / Tights: Plain white, clear or black colour (no logos or trainer socks)
Shoes: Plain black. Strong, sensible and safe style (no boots, platform, backless, sling-back, stiletto heels, canvas ballet style or plimsolls/trainers)
* Short sleeve shirt in summer term
* V Neck Pullover: Maroon with School Logo – Years 7-10
* V Neck Pullover: Black with School Logo – Year 11
Polo Shirt: Navy Blue/Sky Blue Falcon embroidered
Shorts: Navy Blue/Sky Blue Falcon
Rugby Shirt: Navy Blue/Sky Blue Falcon
Football Socks: Navy Blue with a Sky Blue top (Plain White Sports Socks in Summer)
Sports Trainers (not plimsolls)
Fitted Gum Shield (Strongly Recommended)
Swim Shorts / One Piece Costume: Black
Optional PE Items (highly recommended)
Navy Blue/Sky Blue ¼ zip up jumper
White or Black Trainer Socks
Navy Blue Rainmac
Black Sports Leggings (plain no logos)
Navy Blue/Sky Blue Falcon Skort
A sensible school coat which can be worn over the school blazer to and from school and outside during lunchtime. These should not be worn during lessons, between lessons or during morning break.
Notes Regarding Uniform
We expect students to take a pride in their appearance and in being a member of the school community. The school readily accepts the need for parents’ support for their children in maintaining a good standard of uniform and is appreciative of parent’s efforts.
All items of clothing should be clearly marked with the child’s name.
The School Tie will only be available to purchase via the School (Cost: £3.50). The rest of the uniform (including Blazer) will be available from the usual local suppliers including Fletcher Sports, Game Changers, Podgers, and Shoestring.
- Trousers should be of school style not leggings or jeans; jeans are characterised by patch pockets, obvious rivets, stitching etc.
- Shoes should be of traditional style, able to be polished and offer water protection and a degree of safety in the school setting including workshops and other practical areas. Black trainers are not acceptable. Low sided ballet shoes or similar are not acceptable footwear. Shoes should be comfortable enough to walk to school in and worn during the day. Trainers should not be worn at break time.
- Students should walk to and from school in uniform and not expect to collect it from lockers on arrival.
- All headwear should be removed upon entry into school.
- N.B. All students are expected to wear their Blazer at all times unless directed by a member of staff.
- PE Kit should always be brought into school by students whether able or unable to take part.